Monday, December 27, 2004

Models and Mortals

Today was declared a holiday but I've been in front of the PC since 9am, as if I'm at the office :-p Anyways, I wanted to check the DVDs that Vince gave me for Christmas. The complete season of SATC!!! YEAH! Well, I was just supposed to check the DVDs if they skipped or something but after seeing the first few mins. of the first episode, I was hooked. I love the dialogues and characters of the series. They're so witty, funny, and at times thought-provoking :-D

One particular episode stood out - "Models and Mortals". It was funny how Carrie theorized that models usually went out with ordinary people because beautiful people repelled each other. I remember during my high school and college days, we used to boy watch. It was a hobby, a sport. Hehe! Some of my friends in college went as far as to follow and memorize the schedules of their crushes. I used to tag along...just in case I also get to spot my crushes. Bwahahaha! Anyways, it mattered before if your boyfriend was the most gorgeous guy in school and if he was an athlete (these 2 usually went together). Or if the most gorgeous and athletic guy knew your name. I think we all go through that stage where we want to be with and be seen with a popular and gorgeous girl/guy. But after a while, as Mr. Big put it, you want to be with someone you can laugh with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Counter