Monday, December 27, 2004

TOYS TOYS TOYS

I'm really mad about toys right now. And it's all Vince's fault! Bad Vince! Very baaaaad Vince! Now we can't stop looking and buying all the collectible stuff. Up until yesterday morning I didn't know what a gashapon was. But a few hours later I went home with another set of Disney stuff. Waaaaah!!

And now the latest news from the toy world is that one of the biggest toy stores here will not be selling the Disney stuff anymore soon. Makes me want to go out NOW and buy everything. I visited the Disney toy listing in the net and I'm happy to announce that there's a total of 120+ figures. Yeesss, 100 more to go. I already have Steamboat Willie, Ariel, Lilo, the set of all the Pixar characters, and a set containing Cinderella, Aladdin and Genie, Captain Hook and Peter, and Lady and the Tramp.

And then last night we discovered the Muppets! That's another 50,000,000,000 characters. Why can't we just be interested in Tom and Jerry? :P



Toy Story


Bug's Life


Monsters, Inc.


Finding Nemo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Counter