Friday, August 25, 2006

I've had it with these motherf**kin' snakes on this motherf**kin' plane!


SoaP exceeded my expectations as a reeeeally baaaaad movie. Because of that it rates as the best B-movie ever! What's so great about it is that it never pretends to be anything but awful (the title, the so 1980's poster) unlike some movies. I can name one recent film that really wasted my money and nobody can pay me to watch it again EVER - The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift. EEEEWWW!!

I'm reading some reviews on the web and there are actually comments about how they liked the film...not because it sucked but because of the action sequences and the acting of Samuel Jackson! BWAHAHAHAHA!!

Samuel L. Jackson was a really brave man to take this on. I guess after all the Academy Award nominated films he's been in, this one has it's own appeal. And I'm even wondering myself why this film has pulled me in as well. It was really great fun watching this at the theatre with the crowd laughing. Definitely worth my (vince's) P160-ticket. Might even watch it again...hehehe!

'I've had it with these motherf**kin' snakes on this motherf**kin' plane!' CLASSIC!

Applause! Applause!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Counter