Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Dizzy

I noticed that for the past couple of months I've felt slightly dizzy during the day. Some days I would even lose my balance a bit. I'm scared. My mom has vertigo and for her it's the worst sickness. On really bad days she can't get out of bed for fear of losing her balance and cracking her head on the floor. I've been feeling the dizziness more often these past few days. I'm not sure if it's because of the stress, computer overload, or *gulp* the start of vertigo.

Anyways, it's been a loooong time since I've posted pictures. I'll post pics from a couple of months back and it's not going to be in any particular order or date :)


This was taken on my dad's bday celeb in Westgrove. The candles were supposed to sparkle..hmph! This is the YUMMIEST cake EVER. It's one big block of pure chocolate. NO EXAGGERATION!



We have the weirdest koi in the planet. They actually eat out of my hand and they let me pet them! As in pet them like I pet my dogs!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Counter