Monday, January 30, 2006

Not sure if this is good or bad. We submitted our first timesheet today at work. We were supposed to log all the hours we've put into projects, admin work, meetings, etc to get a good idea of how much time we actually spend on critical tasks. As usual, as with my other company, I don't really log my hours daily. I do my time report on the submission date, relying on my Outlook calendar, Inbox, and Sent items. I had the hardest time entering the stuff that I did last week. All I know was that I logged more than 8 hours a day but looking at my report now, I can't even complete the mandatory 8 hours!! I don't know if it was because I got caught up in unexpected meetings last week that I wasn't able to log.

Anyway, enough about work. Actually I don't have anything more to say. Geez, I can't even think of a title for this post! It's sad how my updates have been reduced to unimaginative work-related stuff. Nothing exciting or "bloggable" has happened to me for quite a while :p HELP!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Counter