Friday, January 06, 2006

Drop dead

The title is meant for me. I'm going to drop dead in a couple of days due to the workload that came with the first day of the year. I've been juggling so many tasks and wearing so many "hats" -- PM, support, admin -- but I'm actually a bit proud that I've kept myself sane and collected. Although at times I think I looked harassed, enough for people to notice :p It's 9pm and I'm still at the office, overly hungry and with a headache.

There are about 20 items on my list this week. I completed about 6 of that. Great. Next week I'm going to be presenting, drafting presentations, meeting, and launching stuff. I haven't responded to tons of email and accepted meeting invitations that I need to attend. Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Counter