Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I'M BAAAACK

...well, just for now. I haven't blogged in ages and I haven't been visiting the blogs I frequent. Work has been crazy, as always, but never been as hectic as today in the past 2 weeks. There was a constant stream of people coming and going, sitting in my visitor's chair and consulting. I felt like a doctor today with a lot of scheduled and walk-in patients. I want to buy those signs that say: The doctor is IN and stick it in my cube.

Anyways, I haven't really felt like writing because as usual, I have nothing interesting to write about. Well, there was the typhoon last Thursday and for the first time in corporate history, work was called off for two straight days. Thursday of course since it was really stormy and Friday as well since power wasn't restored in about 80% of the Northern region.

Generally I've been happy these past months except for 2 things: I've been gaining weight (AGAIN!!!) and I haven't accomplished my goal of taking the GMAT last September. So sad.... I'm planning to start reviewing again and hopefully by end October or early November I'll be able to schedule and take the test.

Oh make that 3 things...my brother once again is the bane of my existence. I don't plan on talking to him EVER. EVER EVER EVER.

To end on a good note, here's a picture of Sophie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Counter