Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Christmas parties

As you know, I went on a 2-week diet end of November in preparation for the holiday binge. Well, I think I gained all the 10lbs that I lost after 2 parties. I've been quite the party animal transferring from one get-together to another in one night and going to another the very next night. Just some of the themes we've had this year: a Videoke party, all about television (the different groups in the company had to present different types of shows -- cartoons, music video, teleserye, etc.) and the Great NPD-VAS Race (spin-off of the Amazing Race. Hehehe).

PS...My team was the Amazing Race champion! Yeah!

Posting some party pix...




Melange opening at Eastwood


myGlobe Christmas party


Company party


Data Products Development


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Counter