Sunday, March 27, 2005

Easter

I feel so bad. Actually I'm pathetic. I'm here at the office while my family is having Easter lunch and Vince is with his family for their own get-together. What's even worse is my Easter lunch - a cold Sausage & Egg McMuffin. For my drink, I'm having water in a recycled juice cup. *Sniff* To top it all off, I don't think I'll be able to finish the project today...and the launch is on Thursday!

Skip to dinner....

It's 630pm and I feel so sleepy, hot, sticky, tired. Looks like I'm going to have dinner at the office instead of at home. Just had a fight with Vince...Great.

After dinner...

Walked to the shopping center beside the office. The street was dark and honestly I was a bit scared. Ate at KFC. Alone. Still mad at Vince...

It's 1100pm...Mom, Dad, do you know where your kid is? Waaaaaahhhh!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Counter