Thursday, January 20, 2005

Sweet Tooth

My latest discovery - Skittles Bubblegum! I can't stop chewing these things! When you first bite into one you'll think that it's the Skittles candy and you'll want to swallow it. The crunchy shell and the flavor is the same as the candy's. It's deceiving. I have to stock this at home because I wouldn't want to run out and then have to go look for it. I just wish they'd take out the orange flavor and replace it with the green ones. Yummy!

I've also found my favorite See's Chocolate flavor...Butterchew. Hmmm...heaven! I don't know how else to explain it. You really have to experience chewing into this chocolate. This is the best description I could find and I quote...'The vanilla brown sugar caramel is an ideal firmness relative to the chocolate. Start chewing and the coating comes off, filling your mouth with one rich flavor; as that subsides, the buttery goodness of the caramel kicks in. It's like a fireworks display where just as you think the embers are dying, they explode into something new.'

Anyone going to Hong Kong? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Counter