Friday, December 31, 2004

Disney On Ice

Just came back from the Araneta Coliseum where we watched Disney On Ice. Disney Princesses was the theme this year (last year it was Beauty and the Beast). I LOVED IT! The set and the costumes get better and better every year! I'm not sure which one is my favorite this year: the flourescent fish and underwater scene of The Little Mermaid or the glow-in-the-dark horses of Cinderella!

You wouldn't be able to catch the faster-than-the-eye transformations of the sets and the characters and the costumes since your attention is somewhere else. It's like magic! The changing of Sleeping Beauty's gown (Merriweather and Flora couldn't agree on the color) from pink to blue to pink to blue was ingenious! The changing of the Beast to the prince was also reminiscent of the Beauty and the Beast musical in Broadway. Until now I can't figure out how the Beast disappeared.

My only regret and frustration is running out of battery for my cam! ARRRGGGHH!! I just had 1 picture of Cinderella! Bad trip!


Aladdin and Genie


Some of the Seven Dwarves


The Disney Princesses


My favorite princess: Cinderella


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Counter