Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Make that 4 things

I need to add to my earlier post. There's a fourth event that happened that's sooooooo tragic!

ATENEO LOST IN THE CHAMPIONSHIPS!
After the Hail Mary shot of Doug in the first game of the best-of-3 series, it seemed that everything went downhill for us. Game 2 was the worst. Good thing that at least it was a very close and tight 3rd game (running into overtime) and I didn't feel as bad as I would have felt if I think we had a lousy run. But still!!!!! All the sacrifices I made!!!!! I was able to get a ticket at the very last minute last Saturday for Game 2. I thought my co-workers saved me a seat only to find out that they saved me a step...as in on the steps where people were constantly passing. It wouldn't have been so bad but I was wearing a really short skirt. And then because we lost the 2nd game there was a do-or-die match. I had to sneak out of a meeting (the game was at 3pm), ride the MRT, and walk from the station to the coliseum in heels. I was really sweating when I got there.
But it was super a lot of fun. I realized that I missed cheering for the alma mater and that I missed college. Before I used to be inspired to watch the games because my crush was on the team for a couple of years. Hahahaha! I felt really sorry for the seniors of the team who are graduating this year. I know that we were really so close to the championship, only to have it snatched away. Oh well. Even if we didn't win, I believe that we always have the cutest players! Haha!
Here's the video of the miracle shot by Doug Kramer/Norman Black's unbelievable play (makes the loss more painful for us :( )


One big fight!

1 Comments:

Blogger dipp'ntail said...

hello...just look'n around till i saw your blog. ^_^ haha...Yep, it was a great game! might wanna check my blog too...also feel free to leave me a tag...good day and God bless!

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Counter