Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Cockadoodledoo!

4:07am - time to wake up people! Gosh, can't believe I'm still at the office! We finally were able to finish the functionalities of the new website an hour ago. Hopefully we haven't missed anything due to sleep deprivation and starvation. I'm crossing my fingers that testing tomorrow will go somewhat smoothly. Based on experience that NEVER happens but I'm not praying for 0 defects. Just for noted defects to be minor in nature.

Anyways, I'm just passing the time until around 5am maybe. Vince is sleeping and I don't want to text him. He has an interview in about 6 hours so he has to be fresh. Goodluck honey! My mom will be up in a little while so I'll just text her. Hopefully she won't get mad that it's 4am and her only daughter is alone in the office. Boohoo! This is one of the few times that I'm almost, ALMOST, regretting not being able to drive.

Hope to be able to catch a few hours of sleep when I get home because I need to be back by lunch. Since launch is still on Thursday, I expect to keep up this schedule in the next two days. I wish lack of sleep = weight loss :p

Ooooh that reminds me! I ordered the Core Secrets kit from the Shopping network last Saturday. I'm excited! Hope it works just as they showed on the infomercial. Pathetic! Haha!

I'm one of the few people which advertising has a tremendous effect on. When I say few I'm counting my mom, my uncle, my cousin, my brother, my dad. When we watch the home tv shopping channel it's like we're being hypnotized..."buy, buy, buy!" Crazeee! We end up buying all sorts of exercise equipment, books, crafts stuff (you guys know the make-all-sorts-of-ribbons thing?!) , and the best purchase of all: Mom wins hands down - she bought a fishing rod! My dad would have taken the ultimate prize if he bought the shades where you can change the lens. What's it called? Mojave glasses! Hahaha!! Good thing I still have a bit of control and convinced him to forget about it (almost bought them myself a few years back :P). I think the people taking the orders already have our number saved in their caller ID :P

Anyways, while I was watching the Core Secrets plug, I noticed Vince laughing at me. It appears that I have this dumb, fascinated, awestruck look on my face whenever I watch those kinds of things especially when I hear the line: "but wait! there's more! order now and get a free.." Grr. Stupid :p Well anyhow, I'm still excited to go home and see if it was delivered today as promised.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Counter