Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Whatda?!

What's the difference between strategy and objectives, key drivers and features? :p I'm at home working on my presentation. It's good that we have a template but I'm still having trouble filling up all these sections. My brain is refusing to work! Go brain, go!

I saw a full episode of American Idol. Anwar is still my favorite but Constantine was amazing tonight! I'm not exactly a fan of the Bohemian Rhapsody (actually, I usually make fun of the lyrics) but the energy of I dunno, Constantine or the song really pulled me into the performance. Simon said "Astonishing!" Well, that's high praise indeed!

I really believe that Simon is the only credible judge in the competition. Although he is most of the time abrasive, at least when he feels that a contestant has done a fabulous job, he says so. Unlike Paula, who I think was just included in the panel to balance things out, who doesn't like hurting anyone's feelings. To her all contestants gave fabulous performances. Her usual line: "I think you're the best in this competition!" I applaud Simon for saying to her earlier tonight "So you changed your mind?" Paula said that same line twice! Sheesh!

Anyways, Anwar has my vote. His looks and voice are so versatile. My impression of him is that he can easily shift from Peabo Bryson to Usher to Bob Marley. Crossing my fingers for him...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Counter