Friday, July 08, 2005

What's the latest...

Here at the office the only thing you'll hear are the sound of computer keyboards and the hum of the aircon. A meeting is going on in the other room. You'd think everything was ok and normal. Cory Aquino has asked Arroyo to step down and outside on the streets rallies are starting. But for us here, life goes on. One of my officemates is worried about her product launch next week, the other one is concerned about service testing, while I'm processing a request for a new PC. I wonder, if we all stopped working, what will happen to those corrupt officials.

I want to write down everything that I'm feeling and thinking. Thoughts are zooming inside my head and my fingers are not fast enough to type these. First of all, I don't want GMA to resign. S/he who is without sin, cast the first stone. Majority of the people in power anyway are corrupt. Why don't we all ask the voices in the controversial tape to resign? Is that why a lot of the politicians are also quiet...because they know they too are guilty?

I'm going to watch Beauty and the Beast the musical tonight. I hope they won't cancel it because of what's happening tonight. I also hope that KC will portray Belle in this show...I'm curious about her singing and acting talent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Counter