Friday, May 20, 2005

TGIF

Ever since the most stressful 2 weeks of my life happened last month, I've learned to appreciate and LOVE Fridays. I always look forward to the moment the hand strikes 5. It only means the night is mine to plan as I please, no worries. It's 1134 tonight, Friday and:

1. I'm lying on my tummy while surfing and blogging
2. airconditioner is on (summer is at its hottest!)
3. I'm watching the NBA semi-finals (Reggie's last game and they lost :( )
4. my phones are beside me and I'm texting Vince who is in Hong Kong
5. and my newly updated Ipod is also beside me

What more can I ask for?

I try to prolong the day that's why I sleep so late on Friday nights. Saturdays seem to go by so fast, don't you think?

Random thought: I want to go back to Rome!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Counter