Monday, April 25, 2005

God help us

I just read an article about a girl sueing a hospital because they failed to kill...I think "abort" is the politically correct term...one of the twins she was carrying. I wonder if she even feels a tiny bit of "mother's love" toward her daughter.

To quote: "I have got a child now that I wasn't planning to have and I believe the hospital should take some responsibility for that," she said.

Why didn't she take responsibility herself? Is she totally washing her hands of any wrongdoing? Isn't she the root of the problem?

How twisted can our world get?

Oh it just got worse. At the end of the article they mentioned a similar case wherein the mother won compensation from a doctor because one of her twin babies lived. Imagine the law allowing this to happen. Like what I said before...is legal the opposite of moral?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Counter