Thursday, June 16, 2005

A quarter of a century plus one...

It's my birthday! I'm gonna party!

EEK! I'm 26! Here I am at the office. Have lots to do. Hopefully since it's my birthday, things will go my way today :) I'm wearing red to bring luck. Hehe! Everytime I wear red in the office they greet me a happy birthday (this has something to do with a Chinese tradition. Red means you're celebrating and people normally wear this color during birthdays and the New Year). At least today when they tease me and greet me, I can surprise them with a 'thank you' since it really is my birthday.

My mom continues her streak of weirdness and eccentricity. My birthday gift: fox fur...complete with head. Ayayay! I asked her if I can wear it. Hahaha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Counter