Monday, October 16, 2006

Mars: an unhealthy obsession

The obsession started Saturday, Oct 14 at approximately 930pm. It ended at 3am the following day but only because my eyes were already bloodshot and my head was hurting. It began again at 1230pm, Sunday and ended at 12am...temporarily.

I've sworn off DVD series marathons about a month or two ago. I realized then that I "lost" time...I begin watching in the morning and then suddenly night has crept up on me. I didn't like the feeling because to me it was a day wasted that left me with headaches and sore, teary eyes. I was actually supposed to blog about the hazards of pirated DVD series but good thing I didn't because I would have had to recant that post.

BECAUSE...

I <3 style="DISPLAY: block; MARGIN: 0px auto 10px; CURSOR: hand; TEXT-ALIGN: center" alt="" src="http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6033/454/320/veronicamars.1.jpg" border="0">

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Counter