Friday, July 15, 2005

Sinful

I've died and gone straight to chocolate heaven! For P550.00 I indulged in my guiltiest pleasure...CHOCOLATE! This was the first time I've ever seen a chocolate buffet. It's not a dessert bar but a buffet of purely chocolate. YUMMY! I'm now 20lbs heavier! Vince was super funny. He's not really a chocolate FAN so after 2 rounds, he almost puked. Hahahaha!

I had hot chocolate (you can choose from around 6 different kinds of chocolate from around the world), chocolate-covered strawberries, coffee-filled chocolate hearts, banana strudel with chocolate chips, chocolate pana cotta.....you get what I mean.

Posting some pictures to make your mouth water with envy..









Kate was really lovely and gracious and helpful :)



Gotta go back!!!


Edit: It's 2:54am and I'm still wide awake!! This is what I call the ultimate sugar rush. Hahahaha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Counter