Saturday, September 24, 2005

We're staying the night at our new house in Laguna. We haven't finished furnishing it yet but at least we have dozens of couches to sleep on tonight :p It's so "steady" here - super since we're the only ones here on our street, I think. Feels like we're on the beach..Cafe del Mar songs playing from the iPod and beer flowing in the lanai :D

Sooo funny. After returning home from dinner, Vince saw a cat run across the living room!! Eeek! My mom was ranting on and on and on since my dad left one of the sliding doors open. My brother was teasing my mom..."thank you daw sabi nung pusa" and "ang ganda daw ng bahay." Bwahaha! And then my mom suddenly noticed that the KFC meal she was saving for tomorrow got eaten by the cat! :P Told my mom that the cat rushed to his friends and told them of the open house on our street serving chicken :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Counter