Thursday, September 22, 2005

Testing again. I'm super overly hungry! Just had popcorn and raspberry tea tonight during the movie. We watched The Constant Gardener. At the start of the movie I was really irritated with Rachel Weisz's character - she was getting in the bad guys' nerves but she was also getting into mine :p Other comment on the movie is I'm not really sure what type of movie it was. Was it drama, thriller, mystery, art? The cinematography was a little weird for me because it was like great on an artsy film but not for a mystery/drama/thriller/whatever.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hungry!!!!

Anyways, reading through blogs again. For the past couple of days I found really quality blogs which made me an instant regular reader. Mostly these are models' blogs and we know how they lead exciting AND normal lives :) They constantly blog about going to this country or moving wherever and I find myself trying to imagine being in their shoes. Not modeling but traveling. Some are really so young but so very lucky to have opportunities to live on their own in a different country. I'm also thinking if their parents know their boyfriends are staying in their pads :p Anyways, this is starting to sound non-sensical. I just wanted to blog about the feelings evoked while reading through these online journals. I miss Europe! How I would love to travel and see the world...alone. Want to experience everything on my own and try to see if I survive 3 mins out there. Haha!

I think this entry is somehow connected to my last entry :) Anyways, I'll try to sleep off my hunger. I want to go back to my diet but the past couple of days have been really hectic so I've been stress-eating. EEK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Counter