Saturday, April 26, 2008

OMG OMG OMG


This blog is being composed with the help of my new baby....

After years of aspiring for a MacBook, the opportunity for me to own one has finally arrived! What can I say about the MB being a (and still is) a PC user for a couple of million years? Well, the only thing I can say for now is it's a bit frustrating learning and looking for the shortcuts that I'm so used to using. The first command I searched for? Alt-Tab for changing windows! The keys that I just found out that I can't live without? Home, End, Page Down, Page Up! As of this writing, I still can't imagine the time when I'll become a full follower of the Mac. I'm not one of the people who fell in love with the OS at first use. Well, I still have a lot to learn so patience!

I only got MB last night but my to-buy list of accessories is pretty long already. Another addition to my growing family of gadgets to dress up. I think I need to find a high-paying job to support my babies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Counter