Sunday, April 27, 2008

April is Gadget Month

Week 1: 

Adidas 'dive' watch. Emphasis on WATCH. I got this just so I know what time it is when I'm underwater.





Week 2:

+


=    perfect combination

The Olympus SW 770...Shockproof and most importantly, waterproof. Perfect for my active lifestyle. Haha! Seriously, I can now take pictures ANYWHERE...the boat, while snorkeling, and soon, even when diving. Just have to save for an underwater housing.
Week 3:
Still learning, a bit frustrating, but WOW!





Week  4:

Double WOW! The Scubapro T-One. My partner for the next 10 or so years. I will have to rely on this buddy for my life. Super excited to try it out. After a month and a couple of visits to several dive shops, I finally got it...




It's been an amazing month, what with all the new toys. I think dressing these up and buying accessories will be waaaay more expensive. I just have to find a way to fund for my babies!

PS: I already started yesterday. My mission at the mall was for my Mac: get a keyboard shield, iKlear, a case for accessories, a traveler pad, and a trackpad film. Mission almost accomplished. Wasn't able to find a film =(


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Counter